Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Debnam Family Beach Trip

Every year my family takes a week long vacation to the beach. Each year the beach varies but not the peeps! This year we are headed to Figure Eight and we leave Friday! It is honestly my favorite week of the year! Sun, booze, good food,relaxation and family you can't go wrong. I love spending time with my family, now that I don't live in Charlotte anymore I miss seeing them on a daily basis, so it is wonderful to have an entire week together!. Last year on our beach trip I was about 2 months pregnant and feeling rough in the first trimester, so I am happy to be back to myself this year and ready to booze with the rest of them! This year is extra special too because it is Sterling's first beach trip. I bought him a baby pool and swim trunks so we are ready to go! Here are a few pics from our trip last year and one of Sterling in his Uncle Logan's old speedo.









3 comments:

Erin said...

Baaaahhhaaaaa...I totally do not remember Matt having that "crumb catcher." Hilarious. Please tell him to grown it again.

Unknown said...

Hi from MN! Loving your blue strapless maxi dress..would you mind if I asked you where you got it? Love it!! Thanks for all your blogging!
Annie

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

hi! thanks for reading my blog!! its a splendid dress, I bought it at Saks last year! check on ebay sometimes you can find older stuff on there!