Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Do

3 years ago today I said these exact words. I can't believe how fast these 3 years have flown by! So much has happened in these last 3 years; we had a beautiful wedding, even better honeymoon, moved to Charleston, bought a house, had our sweet baby boy and the list continues! I feel so lucky to have so many blessings in my life, especially my husband! Since Matt just started his new job we can't celebrate our anniversary tonight, but we plan to this Saturday. My sister in law has graciously offered to babysit Sterling so we can have a night out on the town! I am so excited to have a date night, because frankly I can't remember the last time just the two of us went out (sad I know)! I feel like our weekends are are always full of birthday parties, baby showers, dinners with friends or family in town that the two of us never seen to have time alone. I can't want to get dressed up, have a dirty martini and a fabulous meal with my hubby! Happy Anniversary Matt, I love you more than you will ever know and feel so grateful to have you in my life!

**excuse the quality of the pictures, I couldn't find the disc of the ones our photographer took, so all I have are these that our friends snapped!**




" />


1 comment:

Erin said...

Girl, did you really post this at 4:45 this morning?! Anyways, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! You deserve a dirty martini (and I am majorly jealous!) :)