Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The September Issues





I love magazines. I probably subscribe to about 15 different ones, mostly fashion, cooking, home decor and of course my weekly gossip magazines. For as long back as I can remember I have always loved getting my September fashion issues in the mail. I have been subscribing to magazines for so long that I used to get YM, Mademoiselle and Teen Beat; if you can remember those oldies but goodies! I wouldn't mind flipping through a Teen Beat now to see some pictures of my cougar crush, Zac Efron. Anyways, I have had my pile of September issues stacked and awaiting me to browse through them. I finally got the chance to last night and I was not disappointed- except by the massive amounts of ads. I mean really a good half of the magazines are advertisements now!

My massive stack of magazines to read!

Instyle and Bazaar are usually my two all time favorites. Loved Bazaar with Jennifer Ainston, but I was totally disappointed by Hillary Swank on the cover of Instyle. I mean is she even relevant anymore? Not a huge fan of hers, but enjoyed all of Instyle's fall fashion finds. I also enjoyed Elle with Julia Roberts on the cover and Vogue with Halle Berry. Usually I don't love the articles in those two but definitely love looking at all the gorgeous clothes. Am I the only one who loves magazines this much?

Here are a few of my favorite fall trends:
CAMEL AND GRAY COLOR COMBO

WINTER WHITE

CHUNKY KNITS

MILITARY LOOK

all images: BAZAAR

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes! Take that Hillary Swank! haha.

Mama L said...

omg i think i want halle’s hair-do. da-yum!

Natalie said...

Love me some magazines...nothing better than going through a big stack! My all-time fave has to be InStyle...so many options!

Cindy said...

I LOVE getting my magazines in the mail... absolutely makes my day!!