Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Top 10 Buys of 2014

Every year I like to do a round-up of my favorite things that year that I purchased or were given as a gift to me.  If you still have Christmas shopping left to do these are some items I swear by and would make great gifts or just treat yourself!

ONE || The Kindle.
I swear by my Kindle.  Before I had a kindle I thought I preferred having an actual book to read but I was wrong.  I love curling up in bed with my Kindle.  The Kindle is so easy and its cheaper to download books on there as opposed to buying them.  My sister gave me this as a gift and it was one of the most thoughtful gifts ever.  If you travel often it is especially great because it is lightweight and easy to pack.  It is great because after you are done reading a book you don't have to decide where to store it or toss, they are all neatly stored in your Kindle.
I have the Paperwhite Kindle and currently it is on sale for $20 off.




 If someone you love loves to cook the new Barefoot Contessa cookbook is a must.  I think it is my favorite one yet!!  Every recipe I have made has been amazing.


I have been obsessed with distressed jeans lately and these are my favorites.  Every time I wear them I get stopped and asked what brand they are.


I mentioned this face mask before but I love it.  I use it twice a week and really think it has made a difference in my skin plus I love the fact it is all natural.


 If you have never tried any Tata Harper products this gift set is a great way to try them all.  I also love the floral essence face spray, face wash, and eye cream.


I love these because duh, I love any Spanx product.  They suck you in and are super flattering.


I was introduced to Tieks ballet flats this year and fell in love with them.  So comfortable and the color choices are amazing.  I have the Mocha Snakeskin and Ballerina Pink and wear them both all the time.  They run TTS for those curious.


I finally treated myself to some new PJs recently.  I love to buy clothes but rarely buy lounge wear.  These are the softest things ever.  I ordered both in the black but want to buy a second set in the gray I love them that much.  I own a small in both the sizing is generous.
Use code GIVETHIS to get 30% off your order

I have lusted after these bags forever and it makes me so happy I own one now!
Even though it is patterned I find it goes with everything and the black white combo is so classic.

This navy version is on sale- snag it while you can!

I am full on obsessed with these workout pants.  I just love the material and the waist band, they really suck you in.  I own two pairs they are all I wear these days.


After always borrowing my mom's bracelets I decided to invest in one of my own.  It is great for stacking or alone. I find myself wearing it almost everyday.  I wanted to start a nice jewelry collection that I could pass down to Frances one day and I think these bracelets are timeless.
The version below is on sale 25% off.
Next I want this one, it is 40% off currently.
I know I said 10 items but I had to include this one!   I have loved this kitchen tool.  Makes incredible salads and veggie noodles.  Right now this set is on sale and it comes with a cookbook to give you ideas of how to use your spiralizer. 

..........................................................

Lastly wanted to mention Shopbop is running a sale where you can take an additional  20% off all sale purchases. Great time to snag some last minute gifts or treats for you.
I added this top to my Christmas List:)








11 comments:

Dina said...

Love the Alor coil bracelet! Also, have you read any of the JoJo Moyes books yet? I'm on my 3rd and love her!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I seriously don't know what I would do without my Kindle! I need Ina's cookbook!!!! Those jambes look divine!

Unknown said...

Tieks are my favorite!! i really need to upgrade my kindle..i still have the orignial and it's pretty rough ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I think one of my favorite fall purchases were those Spanx leggings! They're amaaaazing!! I'm also loving those sweatpants...

www.xolindsay.blogspot.com

donna said...

I love love my spanx leggings. The best part. They are machine washable!

Stacy G said...

Ooh I want Ina's cookbook! I feel like I've been making the same stuff all the time lately. I could use some new ideas! That bracelet is gorg and I did not even know spanx made leggings! I need those! I have never tried lululemon either. xo

Ally Harding said...

Love my kindle too! I love being able to read reviews on books and then able to buy it and read it in seconds. Love Ina's new book too. So many great recipes.

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Great minds! I shared my Top 10 List today too!

Loved all your picks!

Julia said...

Love the jeans- are they true to size? Xo Julia

Michele @ The Joyful Home said...

Wow- I love this list! I'm snapping up the BC cookbook and those leggings!

Taylor said...

my favorite post of yours ! you've made me feel like I need to actually do the kindle…. I, too, "love having an actual book" but now that I am packing for christmas vacation with three books to fit in my tiny bag I'm beginning to think I need to change my mind! and i can't wait to get my hands on Ina's new cookbook, I'm waiting to see if I get it as a christmas gift :)

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com