Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Sweet Deals

Happy New Year!  I have such a good feeling about 2015!!  
We are off to a birthday party this morning and then its football and fried chicken this afternoon.  
Since I had some down time,  I had time to browse some sales and wanted to share.

If you have not tried Beauty Counter yet, you must.  I am addicted to their products, each new one I try I get hooked on it.  Now they are a huge part of my skin and face regime.
For the New Year if you spend $200 you get $25 credit for your next purchase.  
A few of my favorites:


I also love the kids body wash.  My kids have super sensitive skin and this never irritates them ever and it smells so fresh.

..........................................................

Rebecca Taylor is offering additional 30% off sale- this is huge that means most items are 75% off!
Use code WINTERSALE.
I got this blouse for Christmas and love it- it comes to under $100 with the discount.
Scroll thru to see my other favorites most are under $100 with the 30% off discount.






...........................................................

GAP is offering 30% off regular priced clothes with code 2015 and 40% off if you are cardholder with code NEWYOU.
I ordered both these dresses for Frances.  I love the embroidered look.


 
................................................................................
West Elm is offering free shipping til midnight tonight and there are some great deals in the clearance section.  I love these Moroccan Wedding Baskets!

I got a similar crystal votive holder for Christmas that I adore.  These are so pretty.

.........................................................................
Neiman Marcus is offering additional 40% off sale stuff til tomorrow.
I tried on this Vince Sweater Coat in the store and loved it!

If you need a neutral blouse this one is a goregous pink champagne color.


 These Rag and Bone Kinsley Booties are now 50% off!

 If you are pregnant this style Vince dress is great and bump friendly.  I lived in mine while I was pregnant and it is 60% off!  It is also cute not pregnant as well:)

Happy New Year and Happy Shopping!



3 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy New Year!!! I have a good feeling about 2015, too. Hoping it brings you all great health and much happiness. xox

All Dressed Up In Love said...

Happy New Year!!! That Gap dress is so adorable!!!

KB said...

I just placed my first Beautycounter order last night for the blush, Bronzer and concealer pen!!