Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Shopbop Friends and Family Favorites

As I mentioned earlier the Shopbop Friends and Family event started today.  For the next 3 days you can take 25% off your order.  Sizes do tend to go fast though.  I find this is a good time to buy basics like jeans and shoes and bigger ticket items like purses.  
Use code SPRING25
I swear by these white jeans and these distressed white jeans.

This Annabel Ingall Tote is my go-to daily purse.  I also love the new gold color for Summer.
These Tkees Flipflips are also a favorite of mine.  I wear them daily.  They are super comfortable.
 You can also snag my Mara Hoffman Dress on sale.  I know I will be living in it this Summer.

 
My favorite sunglasses that I frequently get asked about are still in stock and you can save 25%
They also come in a round version as well.

Another blouse I love is this Snakeskin Blouse.

I got a pair of these Equipment Pjs for Christmas and love them.  They are expensive normally but now 60% off plus the extra 25% off. 



I decided to round up a few of my favorites on the site.
Happy Shopping!






3 comments:

Chic Boston Mama said...

These jeans are exactly what I have been wanting to add to my closet!!! And the MH dress is a fav!!! Thanks for sharing.
Natalie

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know that I love your blog!! I follow a few fashion blogs religiously and yours is one of the first ones I look at every morning. Thank you for all the work you put into it! :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I want so many things....I need to win a lotto :S