Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekend Deals

Happy Saturday.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We are off for a boat ride and time spent outdoors! 
Lots of great sales going on this weekend.

So many great things still left on the S&L Sale.

Was $48 now $19.99

these were $128 now $36.  They are adorable.
Also comes in a cover-up version
was $78 now $18.99

I really want two of these for our porch, they are such an amazing deal.  Orginaly $600 now $149.
Was $800 now $260

This is would be so cute in a playroom or at a kid's art table.
Was $180 now $36
I adore this fun hammock
Was $400 now $197

I actually bought this sweatshirt recently and it is amazing.  Super soft and I figure I will wear it with jeans and leggings this fall.
 I also ordered this dress as well.  I am a huge Alice and Olivia Fan.


 scroll thru to see other favorites on sale.







40% OFF ALL PURCHASES, USE CODE GAPFAM
I love this tunic top.

$25 OFF ALL DRESSES, NO CODE NEEDED

This is one of my favorite purchases from Loft.  Comes to only $54.

 I also really like this T-Back dress.

Use code PARTYTIME

I have been lusting after these earrings forever.


I also love these fun cocktail napkins.


So cute for the beach!

 Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just watched the documentary "the true cost" On Netflix and it totally changed my views on shopping. Check it out if you have a chance.