Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekend Style | Free People

Happy Saturday Loves!  We are enjoying our last weekend of Summer (sniff, sniff).  Hitting up the pool then hanging out with my parents who came in town to visit!

I wanted to share a dress I am super in love with.  
The colors and pattern are just gorgeous.  It is a loose fit so it totally could be worn while pregnant too.  I am wearing a size small for sizing reference.


It is light weight, so it is perfect to wear now but I will totally wear it into Fall paired with tights and booties.  I wore it last night for happy hour and dinner.

This is my third recent Free People purchase and I have to say I am loving that line. It is not crazy expensive and the designs have a bohemian vibe that I really love.
This dress is another favorite.
This is another Free People Dress, that I bought a few months ago.  It is now on sale in the berry color I am wearing and white.

I rounded up some other Free People Favorites.  Scroll thru to see them all!







1 comment:

The wife said...

My oldest daughter always tries to usher me quickly through the Free People section because I take my sweet time looking at all of the pieces! I have been looking at the top dress online. I think you have convinced me to pull the trigger on that purchase!