Monday, April 4, 2016

Shopbop Friends and Family Sale Shop a Day Early

The Shopbop Friends and Family Sale doesn't officially start until tomorrow but you can shop early today with code INTHEFAM.  This lets you take 25% off your entire order including sale items.  I have found many of the sizes in popular brands sizes go fast, so shop early if you can!

I wanted to share a few pieces I own and love.    Tomorrow I will share what's on my wish list!

I bought this in the pale green color and love it.  It runs on the large side so definitely size down.  I am wearing an XS.  You can still wear either a racerback bra or strapless bra with this style.


I love my long sleeve version of this dress so much I just ordered this short sleeve version.

Hands down my favorite Equipment dress.  I love this style so much.    It runs tts, I am wearing a size small.


I also own it in this leopard print as well.  You know me and my leopard:)

I also love this style Equipment Blouse.  It runs on the large side so I recommend sizing down in this option.  I usually wear an XS.


These are already a great deal and with the discount they come to only $50.
I always love embroidery.  This blouse is so light and airy which I love.


These have been my go-to sandals lately.  They are the perfect neutral to go with everything!


I bought these last year and still love them.  They are actually very comfortable.




This is the cover-up I mentioned in my earlier post today.  My sister have it to me for my Birthday and I love it.   It is so incredibly soft.


I bought these last time Shopbop ran a sale and I am loving them.  They are super comfortable and I love the cut out detail.  These do run on the small side so order up a size.



These are my new favorite jeans.  I love the fit, they are not too low waisted and I feel like they really suck in the flab.
I just ordered this darker wash.





I really like the loose fit of this blouse.  It also runs on the large side so order down a size.  This would be a super cute pregnancy blouse as well.


I featured this dress last week and it really is such a great light weight chambray dress.


My favorite tee shirts, the fit is great and they are so soft.  Currently on sale too plus the extra 25% off.  I wear a size small in this style.




This is already sold out in most colors but this black/turquoise combo which I love!










No comments: